This salsa is so easy to throw together and tastes waaay better than any store bought ones. You'll have everyone talking about it! It's good with jicama, chips or on lettuce leaves as tacos! It has detoxing properties and will help you feel energized!
The Super Bowl is another event that people use as an excuse to indulge in pointless calories that do more harm to your body than just possible weight gain. Below are some of my other suggestions for Super Bowl snacks or any party for that matter.
- Add everything to a bowl and blend together!
- Enjoy it with jicama or chips, on bed of greens or lettuce leaves as tacos!
- Note: Add as many veggies or other seasonings you prefer!
Why indulge in the billions of chicken wings like other Americans, when you can make some healthy, scrumptious snacks that will make your tastebuds happy while leaving you satisfied and nourished. Trust me, indulging in these types of snacks will not put you in a food coma, make you feel bloated or fatigued!
SUPERBOWL SNACK IDEAS:
- Sloppy Joe Sliders
- Tofu Ricotta Cheese and Crackers
- Chocolate Drizzled Rice Crispy Treats
- Sweet Potato Beautifying Balls
- GG Cookies
- Pumpkin Energy Balls
- Easy 2 Bean Chili
BENEFITS OF SUPERFOOD SALSA:
- Look younger from its anti-aging properties
- Full of fiber and helps with weight-loss
- Filled with anti-inflammatory ingredients, which helps prevent a list of diseases
- Assists in lowering cholesterol, reducing risk of heart disease
- Boosts immune system and energy levels