This is the second recipe I've come up with in hope of helping friends and family start to enjoy Brussels Sprouts. You can make these along with my Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with the same batch or do one or the other. I love these chips just as much (if not more than) kale chips! Preparing veggies this way is a great tactic to get adults and kids to consume them.
There are two ways you can do this. I think the best way is in the dehydrator, but you can bake in the oven. Just make sure to check on them a few times when baking in the oven because they can burn easily! I will definitely be making these for people over the holidays! Great for an appetizer or side dish. They're also good on top of salads.
BRUSSELS SPROUT CHIPS
- Brussels Sprouts
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Cut the ends off brussels sprouts
- Peal as many leaves as you can off the bulbs
- Place in bowl and toss with balsamic vinegar
- Using dehydrator - Place leaves on top rack and dehydrate at 140 for 4-6 hours (check and taste crunchiness)
- Using oven - Place leaves on parchment paper and bake at 350 for 5-7 min. Check after 5 min to make sure they're not burning and flip if necessary