I love Banana Nut Bread and knew this was another family recipe that I had to recreate so I could still enjoy it! Only real ingredients and no dairy, chemicals or preservatives to worry about harming your body! I know I have to just get a better picture of this so I plan on making it again soon. So just trust me when I say this tastes better than this picture looks! Ha! This is great to make when you have company staying at your house or when you want to bake a gift for someone. It makes a great breakfast or dessert! Yum!
BANANA NUT BREAD (VEGAN)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine flour & baking soda in bowl & set aside.
- Mix banana, sugar, applesauce, flaxseed meal/water mix, vanilla, cinnamon & salt in blender until smooth & cream.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients & stir together.
- Pour in an oiled 9x5 loaf pan. Top with walnuts.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. Use the fork method to check.